Red Factories Preordered!

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
I'm #557. I've played almost all of the RB scenarios, nothing yet from my VotG, and will be starting my first FB scenario next week. Besides the HASL abundance I've yet to enjoy from MMP, there are tons of scenarios yet to play from both MMP and all of the good TPP..... when it gets here, it gets here. No rush whatsoever.

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Glad to see it on preorder. I haven't, as yet, been drawn to campaign games. But, since I don't have RB, this does seem like an essential piece of kit.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
This is fantastic news. Really looking forward to it and the new digital maps.

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ordered RF, I'm number 585. Funny thing is, I checked MMP web page day before yesterday and nothing was new on the PO page..

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Seems that I have placed the first pre-order for Red Factories at German retailer UGG (Udo Grebe Game Design). He had just entered Red Factories to his system and was about to start entering Red October when he was interrupted by my call. Hehe...

von Marwitz

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not that it matters a great deal...but I did not receive an email from MMP stating I had pre-ordered the product.

I have always received one before on pre-orders. Just wondering...

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not that it matters a great deal...but I did not receive an email from MMP stating I had pre-ordered the product.

I have always received one before on pre-orders. Just wondering...
I am the same. I did not receive an e-mail response confirming my pre-order.Always happened before.

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am really on the fence. As I am not a CG guy (don't have the time) and I have played thru the RB scenarios, so I am struggling to pay over $100 (w/ postage) for the seven RO scenarios I may actually play. Lord knows I don't need or want any more 467 or LMG counters that will never get punched. This may be the first time I pass on an official HASL.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Houlie, get it. You will kick yourself afterwards if you don't. At the very worst you can sell it later when it goes whoosh on evilbay.

Doug Kirk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Call me a heritic, but I will pass. Been there, done that on RB. Didn't really enjoy it the first time. I need more sweeping maneuver and smaller stacks. I said the same thing about Festung Budapest. But of course I broke down and bought it anyway. But I don't play it, so I will try to resist this time.

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It will not shipr for a long time I think, if the maps need painting and such, I am guessing 4/5 months.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Call me a heritic, but I will pass. Been there, done that on RB. Didn't really enjoy it the first time. I need more sweeping maneuver and smaller stacks. I said the same thing about Festung Budapest. But of course I broke down and bought it anyway. But I don't play it, so I will try to resist this time.
Say it with me. ASSAULT MOVE!

FWIW, I agree. I wish I could pass. I won't even open or punch this out. But I will buy it to support the hobby. I am a sucker like that. -- jim

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Say it with me. ASSAULT MOVE!

FWIW, I agree. I wish I could pass. I won't even open or punch this out. But I will buy it to support the hobby. I am a sucker like that. -- jim
Or support your own financial balance, when it goes OOP and you can resell it at an insane price. :cool: