Red Factories miscellaneous stuff

FrankJ

Cap'n Crud
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have not found the list of special rules that used to be listed on the back of "The Last Bid" scenario card.

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Just glad I got my copy of Red October from Chris......along with my old copy of Red barricades I can get down to some counter crunching. A big thumds up to Chris at Battleschool ?

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
And the eagle on the right arm of the left foreground figure! The Heer, Kriegsmarine and Luftwaffe wore their eagle on the right chest and the SS their eagle on their left arm. Tut, tut!

FrankJ

Cap'n Crud
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I like what I am seeing in the RO scenarios. Some of the OB’s are very different from RB.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Tut, tut. Germans must have played on the IIFT. No wonder they lost the war. Bad stacking. -- jim
Tut, tut...

EVERYONE played on the IIFT historically...I am positive that the “add the MG or not” seldom if ever occurred...they didn’t walk around with an ift in their kit...and the IIFT (“Fire all you got”) is burned into every soldiers mind.

?

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Tut, tut...

EVERYONE played on the IIFT historically...I am positive that the “add the MG or not” seldom if ever occurred...they didn’t walk around with an ift in their kit...and the IIFT (“Fire all you got”) is burned into every soldiers mind.

?
Russians stuck to columns. American's stuck to columns. They were winners. Coincidence? I think not. -- jim

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Russians stuck to columns. American's stuck to columns. They were winners. Coincidence? I think not. -- jim
Nope...an US airborne squad with an MMG would have fired everything it had and the enemy German squad would have felt every bit of the 11FP. Historically no nationality used the ift and when they fired everything the potential was there for the enemy to feel every bit of it.

In ASL terms that would be an 11FP shot that enemy would have know was more dangerous than just the 747 alone....every bullet had at least a chance.

The ift is an abacus vs the IIFT laptop...:LOL: