Red Factories in Italy - MIA?

Paolo Cariolato

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I placed my order for Red Factories to I GIOCHI DEI GRANDI along with tens of italian players.
We are all eager to get our hands on RF, unfortunately we have no clue on the date we are going to receive the module.
The shop owner and distributor of wargames since 1981 Nando Ferrari is frustrated since he is unable to get any unswer from MMP relating to the shipping date.

Any idea?

Chris Drake

Capitalist Pig
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I realize the time difference might make trying to call them a logistical issue but here is the number. 410-729-3334
If memory serves they are usually out of the building by about 3pm EST.

I emailed them a couple of weeks ago about an issue and had a response the next day:
problems@multimanpublishing.com

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
This is not something unique to Italy. I know one French retailer who always finds it very hard to get in touch with them when they are busy releasing big products.

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I placed my order for Red Factories to I GIOCHI DEI GRANDI along with tens of italian players.
We are all eager to get our hands on RF, unfortunately we have no clue on the date we are going to receive the module.
The shop owner and distributor of wargames since 1981 Nando Ferrari is frustrated since he is unable to get any unswer from MMP relating to the shipping date.

Any idea?
Going to be awhile, I haven't got mine yet through a USA retailer and I live in the States....