Red Christmas

Radetzky

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Gents,

any idea what i am supposed to do with the 4-4-8 Alpini counters included in this one? They don't even show up in any of the scenario OoBs. They look great but there simply AREN'T any italians in ASL with a morale as high as 8.

MajorDomo

DM? Chuck H2O in his face
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I read somewhere that the 448's are for future CH magazine scenarios on this HASL. They have put HASL based scenarios in prior CH magazines.

Rich

Radetzky

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Thanks Rich, that'd be it. Can't wait for more of these splendid variant counters being published in the future. I think CH really hit a nerve there (well, mine obviously)!

Radetzky

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
ciao paolo,

i must admit i thought of using them with Mark's great scenarios of the latest Action Pack in the first place, but as i already said, the morale printed on the counters is too high. there are no morale '8' italian MMCs in ASL proper.

Radetzky

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Yes, that's true - i still haven'tplayed AP20 'Victory is life' - where all italian MMCs are fanatic right fom the start. When i finally manage to find the time and try this one out, the Alpini counters will make an appearance - promised!

By the way, i hope the Squadra azzura still manages to clear the group stage with a win against france and eventually plays germany in the finals ;-) They still owe us from the world cup!