Red Christmas half squads

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was punching out the counters from Red Christmas and noticed what may be an error. I don't remember seeing this, so I thought I'd ask.

There are 1st line 3-4-6 squads, but no half-squads to match. I have 2nd line 1-3-6 half-squads but no 2nd line squads. Is the "2" class on the half-squads incorrect? I assume so, but just wanted to ask.

Thanks for the update.

Scott

Radetzky

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Hi Scott,

clearly a misprint there, the italian OOB for ASL doesn't include 2nd line troops at all. It doesn't include elite troops with a printed morale of '8' either, though.

Cheers
Jan

Dave Lamb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Scott,

clearly a misprint there, the italian OOB for ASL doesn't include 2nd line troops at all. It doesn't include elite troops with a printed morale of '8' either, though.

Cheers
Jan
The 2nd line HS were a misprint/errata that I posted here on GS forum and elsewhere. Those are supposed to be used for 1st line HS. However, the 8 morale Alpini troops are not errata. They are variant counters for another upcoming CH release. Ray apparently decided not to trim them separately and instead include them in Red Xmas.

(His call - not mine.)

Starlancer

Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
Humm I thought that the counters are depicting only the Italian's Alpini troops (squads) but the HS (others than Elite) are for all the others in addition. May I'm wrong but it's what I think.