[Red Barricades/Factories] Sewer emergence into Cellars

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I seemed to remember that there was a rule for Sewer emergence into RB/RF Cellars, but today, when I looked for it, I couldn't find it.

Will an unpinned, unbroken squad in a RB cellar prevent a Sewer unit under it from emerging there? (I thought there was a rule allowing it, but maybe I just remember it wrong)

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I seemed to remember that there was a rule for Sewer emergence into RB/RF Cellars, but today, when I looked for it, I couldn't find it.

Will an unpinned, unbroken squad in a RB cellar prevent a Sewer unit under it from emerging there? (I thought there was a rule allowing it, but maybe I just remember it wrong)
Per RB6.21 a sewar opens into the cellar. Per RB6.11 a cellar location is fortified. Per B8.411/B23.922 a unit cannot advance into a fortified building containing a sufficiently vigilent enemy unit. O.2 confirms this. O.2a says that a tunnel behaves differently.

JR

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
OK, so it was just about Tunnels. Thanks a lot for pointing me in the right direction!

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Per RB6.21 a sewar opens into the cellar. Per RB6.11 a cellar location is fortified. Per B8.411/B23.922 a unit cannot advance into a fortified building containing a sufficiently vigilent enemy unit. O.2 confirms this. O.2a says that a tunnel behaves differently.

JR
Isn't O.2A gone now?

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No need. I've got the latest and greatest.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
O.2 confirms this. O.2a says that a tunnel behaves differently.
What are those references.
My RF rules have "O.2 RF Scenario special rules", with RF16 referring to Tunnels (but only to the question of crossing cliff hexsides), and no O.2A .
I must be looking at the wrong place, I presume.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
What are those references.
My RF rules have "O.2 RF Scenario special rules", with RF16 referring to Tunnels (but only to the question of crossing cliff hexsides), and no O.2A .
I must be looking at the wrong place, I presume.
They are from Chapter O - the version before Red Factories.