Red Barricades - Cloaking Counters for Reserve Infantry Groups

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
This is probably one of those really obvious questions that everyone knows the answer to, but since I'm setting up for my first ever RB CG I need to ask to make sure of the answer!

Rules say that Reserve Infantry RG set up using the principles of Cloaking. Also, that the player may choose to use up to five dummy cloaking counters.

Does that mean I get the usual one cloaking counter per squad equivalent, plus five extra's if I wish? ie. A Russian Rifle Coy (Full Strength) would get a base of 12 counters for its 12 squads, plus up to 5 extra counters?

I am assuming the answer is yes, but just wanted to check to make sure since I didn't find a Q&A on this anywhere. I guess I ask the question because ordinary cloaking counters can be used as "dummies" so to speak by not setting up any units underneath them, so just double checking what the intent is.

Jack Dionne

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You are correct, you get the extra five plus however you set up. I remember setting up a whole platoon under one cloaking counter in the best spots to activate them. That tactic is a double edge sword so beware. Have fun.
I also found that has the Russian keep you booby trap level at B.