Recruiting

d0ntd0it

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there any way some more of us can get recruiting privilege? I know Canelle and I have both had players come to us and want to join us. Just a thought.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Well, updating the rank structure has been something I've been putting off consistently, as I've been using what spare time I have on other guild related things, such as TS2, etc. But obviously, that type of thing is to be reserved for people who are major contributors to the guild, good team players, etc.

You totally fit the bill, as there hasn't really been anyone more involved than your efforts have shown so far! I'll try to do the reworking of the ranks today, and add them in when I get home late tonite (have to do a massive shopping trip, and some other stuff - Beeyatch (my wife) turns 29 on Sunday. :) )

But I have no problem whatsoever setting you up with recruiting privs, d0ntd0it - I'm sure that will be a big help!

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
It was a good weekend for Dethnet.

After dropping to roughly 90 guildies over the course of the past week, our ranks were swelled over the weekend by an influx of new members, bringing our total to ~110 members! Here's to our continued growth!

:toast: