Recruiting call Play-testers needed for a New Starter Kit scenario Pack from New England Volunteers.

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Recruiting call Play-testers needed for a New Starter Kit scenario Pack from New England Volunteers.

Gentlemen

I am recruiting volunteers to play- test scenarios for a fun new Starter Kit scenario pack (Play Pack 2) and for Post Card scenario 2.

Play Pack 2 requires only the ASLSK HASL Decision at Elst (DaE) for playtest.

Post Card 2 requires “regular” Starter Kit, you will need the British and German OB, along with Board q. So, if you do not have Decision at Elst, you can still help!! (Postcard 2 is a quick, fun scenario.)

All skill levels are welcome as well, the goal is to have fun!

One really important point on this. PLEASE reply to me via email only, just to make things easier for everyone, this is the best way. I welcome comments on the various internet forums/social media, but if you wish to help, please contact me at my email below.

I will go into detail more in my email to you if you take up the call. Again, I want this to be fun for all!

As an incentive, if play-testers submit playtest reports for the two large scenarios in Play Pack 2, a free copy of the pack will be awarded to these play testers. Please let me know if you wish to play both of the “large” scenarios. Naturally, players can do just one of the larger scenarios if they wish, more information will be sent if you volunteer.

I am including Post Card scenario 2 in this play-test call, as it is ready and the timing works. I figure one “extra” scenario which is small, will not be too much extra work.

Thanks to all and again please have fun!

Contact me at:

jgochinski@yahoo.com

if you are interested in playtesting. I will get back to you with details. (Please put “playtest” or “NEV” in the subject line)

Special Note on this pack:

I realize DaE is out of Print. (Hopefully, it will see the light of day again at some point). I decided to go ahead with these scenarios back in late 2019 using DaE, obviously the last few years have been crazy for everyone, and this has delayed the pack. Things are getting better, and I have decided to stick with the original plan and release this pack, which uses DaE. (Converting these scenarios to use regular SK maps would simply be too much and delay things even further) I am sorry if some SK players do not own DaE and as I said above hopefully, DaE sees a re-print/re-release sooner rather than later.

Down the road:

Work on Play pack 3 and 4 is well under way and it is back to the regular line up of SK products.

Post Card #3 is also in the design phase.

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen

Thanks so much for all the emails to playtest!! :)

Best,
Joe

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen

Great playtest reports, thank you!!

keep them coming.

Regards
Joe

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen

Email going out to all playtesters in the next few days..

Thanks
Joe

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen

I have more or less extended the paly testing for a few weeks, (Early Dec) please keep the reports coming in!!

Thanks
Joe

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen

Thanks for the final reports!! Such a great group of playtesters!!

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gents

Final reports in, thank you all so much for the great help.. Scenarios in "edit"

Best,
Joe