Recruiters, please read!

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'd just like to drop a quick note to the recuiters for the guild.

I know it's fairly obvious to most of you (you're in here everyday!) :laugh: , but we still have a couple recruiters that don't visit the forums. We really need you guys to all be coming in here and being aware of what's going on with the guild.

Also, as a way for us to know that you guys are aware of any changes we make (like the recent post I just made on the Help! thread), could you please just drop a post on the end of any thread that changes the way we do things, and let us know that you've seen it and are aware of the change?

Thanks guys, it makes our jobs alot easier! :D

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yeah, that's a great idea!

For the first few weeks of the forum, I felt like I was talking to myself in here!

:laugh:

Seriously, that would be a great help guys! (I know a few of you are already really good about that :thumup: but like Beeyatch says, I think there are still a few recruiters who have never even posted!)

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Well Im back again Im Guilty of not showing up reguarly!! i just have too make it a habit of coming here all the time where become instictive
so i apolagize for my absent

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
o somthing i whanted to add is that i tell the people i recruit to come here and post but 8 out of 10 times they dont , shouldnt have to bait them with items or candy but mabey we can think of a good way to get the numbers flowing in here

tho i do like how you make them login in order to get the TS info

Last edited:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yes, I hear you there - alot are resistant. But the more people we *do* get in here, the more success we'll have with guild events, people getting help with quests, etc. And I think the success will feed on itself. We'll start small with a few things over the weekends coming, and if it works out, we'll try to go a little larger next time.

Hopefully, once enough come in, the momentum will carry on by itself.

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
yes sounds great , so any one have a time frame for the search for the arcana's yet?:p