Rebel wanted for Gettysburg Campaign

Banshee

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll give it a try, Ron, with the result in the ladder, if you like.

I prefer phased play, all options except optional fire results and optional melee results. I like the unexpected.

ALCLARK17

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are you still looking for an opponent

Ron,

If you're still looking for an opponent, I'm available. I don't have very much PBEM experience but I know the mechanics of it. Outside of one PBEM game, I've mostly played solitaire. I'm very flexible about scenarios and optional rules.

Al Clark

VaDingo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gettysburg Campaign

Al,

I'm a new guy on the site but used to play the old Talonsoft series. If you're up for a go at Gettysburg shoot me a line.

I live in Virginia Beach, Va. so if you ever want to try a Head to Head I'm up for it. I have a Bud here at the Beach so we might do a two against two if you have another party with an interest.

Carl

Ron,

If you're still looking for an opponent, I'm available. I don't have very much PBEM experience but I know the mechanics of it. Outside of one PBEM game, I've mostly played solitaire. I'm very flexible about scenarios and optional rules.

Al Clark

Last edited by a moderator:

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Al & Carl, if you guys don't hook up for a game, you might want to consider starting a new thread for your matches, so that people know you are still looking. Let me know if you have any problems getting a match.

VaDingo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Having A Game Starting

Sir,

Appreciate the offer of assistance.

Al and I are negotiating the settings and such for a game of Gettysburg.

Carl