Reb for Gettysburg Campaign

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm looking for a Reb for a Gettysburg Campaign. I would like to start with the June 10th Opening Moves (historcial) date so as to skip Brandy Station. Would prefer someone who plays along historical lines; no assaults in columns except at fords or bridges being the main thing. Probably good for anywhere from 2 to 5 turns per week depending on what is going on here. Send me an e-mail if interested.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What, no takers? Come on guys, I'm on a streak where I can't hardly hold off the AI. :halo:

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Geez ... still nothing??? Rich - maybe you need to send an email. I know we have at least 30 players!

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought about it...but I don't want to annoy people with regular mailings! Let's give it a couple more days...I'm playing Mark ina 1776 game now, so he's not totaly bored. :D

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Apparently the Union has won the war in June of 1863! Surely one of you Robert E. Lee (overrated) wannabes out there are up for a leisurely campaign through the hinterlands of Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania? :p

arckon

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
RangerBooBoo, I assume you are the same Mark that only recently took me through the Academy over at the ACWGC.

If it wasn't for the fact that I also play the Union, and currently have 3 different Campaigns (purchased Gettys and Corinth since then), + a Gettys Scenario and the Gettys Multi-game going, I would seriously consider playing as the Rebs for a change.

Hopefully you get a game soon.

Paul

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Mark,

Our newest member of the ladder is looking for a campaign in any of the games except Gettysburg...and he's a Reb...you willing to switch titles? If so, his post just went up today...

Regards,
Rich

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Okay Rich, I offered to take him up at Corinth. Still looking for a Reb for the Gettysburg Campaign though. Surely someone will come along and decide that they would like the pleasure of giving me a sound thrashing.

last rebel

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
if your still looking for fight

Hi

just received Gettysburg.

I would like to play the whole campaign.

if your interested let me know or send a file.

steve

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry but I don't have room for another right now. I'm sure if you look you will find someone else willing to show you the elephant.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
last rebel said:
Hi

just received Gettysburg.

I would like to play the whole campaign.

if your interested let me know or send a file.

steve
im guessing you want to be the rebs right. :)

im planning on placing another order next thur or fri and gettysburg is the ACW game i want to get first. if you dont have an opponent and dont mind playing w/ someone whos never played these games before id love to have a go at it.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
placed order for gettysburg and it shipped this morning. figure i should be ready by next weekend at latest if you still need a yank for you campaign last rebel.