Bruce vs. KG-Jag

Joebob vs. Magoo

Boff vs. KG-Panther

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Palantir!!!!!!!!

I just did my set up and I sure hope you know what your doing in this one.....beause if not, I think this will be over before it starts.:eek::nuts: :eek::nuts: :eek:

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
:shock: EVERYONE STOP! :shock:
Don't setup or plot anything!! :paperbag:

Waynes right! :eek:

I just realized that I didn't even think about what I was doing in this one. :surprise:
I confess I made it all up just minutes before sending it out to you! :hissyfit:

:clown:

Get a grip Wayne!! :drink:

Just because I sent you the special, "KM-Wayne Loses" version doesn't mean you spoil it for Triaxe (btw- thanks for that $20 Triaxe)

Besides what do you want another vanilla "Mad Russian" type scenario? :whist: :laugh:

I told you this one would rank up there on the "most unusual" list. :halo:

Good luck, good organizing and may you succeed in whatever you think your mission is in this one!

PS- your personal goal is to keep "Maj You" alive!! :devious:

Triaxe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Heh, I have to say this is a well named scenario. Already in the first turn shots have been fired on some of Waynes units as they creep through the darkness. :bite:

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Kerry!!!!!

You did sent me that KM-Wayne loses! one didn't you.....and you dirty yank, tone it down or I'll drive down there and buy you a beer. Better yet I will bringbeeer..you know that yankie beer is just crap.:p :smoke:

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
HA ha ha !

Triaxe has to redo his setup...hahahahahahah!

.................but all joking aside......I salute him:salute: for being a honest and straight up guy...... I am honoured to have him for an most worthy opponent.:salute: :hail: :hail: :salute:

Thank you

Wayne (2054172):smoke:

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
After some initial confusion caused by an error in wording in the briefing by your humble designer :OHNO: the round is fully underway! :broccoli:

I hope the scenario lives up to it's name "KM- Desert Chaos" and reflects the situation as it was on the field of battle.
:salute:

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Well you did it again

After some initial confusion caused by an error in wording in the briefing by your humble designer :OHNO: the round is fully underway! :broccoli:

I hope the scenario lives up to it's name "KM- Desert Chaos" and reflects the situation as it was on the field of battle.
:salute:
You send me the special one didn't you?:devious:

Doodlebug

Reaction score
Country
ll
What could be more peaceful than a walkabout in the desert, at night and with lots of guns?!
Personally I'd be a lot happier if I knew there wasn't anyone lurking around just trying to ruin my midnight stroll.

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What could be more peaceful than a walkabout in the desert, at night and with lots of guns?!
Knowing that Bruces men, just as dedicated as yourself, are also walking about in the desert in the darkness, with lots of guns- peacefully?:whist:

Personally I'd be a lot happier if I knew there wasn't anyone lurking around just trying to ruin my midnight stroll.
What! You don't trust me? :cry:

Go ahead stroll about as calmly as you like. I'm SURE RangeerBooBoo isn't lurking out there in the shadows, hiding behind the rocks, laying in ambush in the brush, or hunkered down in "destroyed" vehicles waiting to blow you to pieces.
I'm so sure I'll even send you a bright shining candle to help light your path. :rolleyes:

Doodlebug

Reaction score
Country
ll
Knowing that Bruces men, just as dedicated as yourself, are also walking about in the desert in the darkness, with lots of guns- peacefully?:whist:

What! You don't trust me? :cry:

Go ahead stroll about as calmly as you like. I'm SURE RangeerBooBoo isn't lurking out there in the shadows, hiding behind the rocks, laying in ambush in the brush, or hunkered down in "destroyed" vehicles waiting to blow you to pieces.
I'm so sure I'll even send you a bright shining candle to help light your path. :rolleyes:
Yes. And all my men are wearing luminous longjohns as a primitive form of I.F.F.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My guys have all gotten dizzy walking around in the dark and have fallen down so feel free to wander about. I swear it's true. I haven't ever lied to you before have I?

Doodlebug

Reaction score
Country
ll
My guys have all gotten dizzy walking around in the dark and have fallen down so feel free to wander about. I swear it's true. I haven't ever lied to you before have I?
No. On the other hand we've never spoken to each other before now though.

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No. On the other hand we've never spoken to each other before now though.
I'll take that as a compliment! :halo:
So few players in the tourney & everyone is still meeting new opponents & friends! :clap:

I think my tourney job is done: fun scenarios and getting new players (although old CM hands) together. :toast:

Doodlebug

Reaction score
Country
ll
I'll take that as a compliment! :halo:
So few players in the tourney & everyone is still meeting new opponents & friends! :clap:

I think my tourney job is done: fun scenarios and getting new players (although old CM hands) together. :toast:
Haven't met a bad one yet.

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How are the matches going?

Should be some contact... everywhere!

With more than one historical AAR's stating that, @ "an enemy tank (unit) drove through the middle of our group & disappeared into the darkness before we could react," comment I do hope you are getting a feel of the complete chaos of the situation.

Not hard to envision that such incidents were happening all over the battlefield.

PS- is "Maj YOU" still alive? :)

Last edited:

KG_Jag

KG Vice Kommandir
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Some fire in the night. Some losses/kills confirmed, others not. Sounds of the enemy but with no contact--so far. When does the night vision equipment arrive?!