RD 3 "Seeing the Elephant" Newbies Tourney

neon

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Quick question. I thought rounds 3 and 4 were going to be CMAK. I doesn't worry me either way, just happy to be playing. :cool:

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Quick question. I thought rounds 3 and 4 were going to be CMAK. I doesn't worry me either way, just happy to be playing. :cool:
All of these scenarios are CMBB. Easier to find materials that involve everything from conscripts to monster death tanks!

Good Hunting.

MR

Rickie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Oh, I hope not, I don't have CMAK. I've been thinking about picking it up, but probably have to wait until after Holidays. My loose money is already committed to Christmas gifts for floks.

Rick

setanta

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Count me in for rds 3 and 4 (although christmas/new year will slow things down somewhat, the Irish have reduced the alcohol limit when driving tanks)

Gen Schmaeter

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anyone interested in giving the Round 2 scenario a go with me? My opponent dropped out before we even got started = (

ada

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
My opponent for round 2 has dropped out as well. So I'd like to actually play this battle.

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Signups are closed we have 18 players. Start date is soon.

Matches:

Axis vs Allies
Cherper vs redbear415
Joe Cz vs Rickie
Antonius vs Kineas
Ada vs Setanta
Swing vs JML
KG-Crimson vs Weags2
Neon vs Okimaw
Stndrtnfhr vs simonsezdie
John Powderly vs Gen Schmaeter

Last edited:

John Powderly

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Palantir,

Great news that Round 3 pairings are set. I look forward to smacking Gen Schmaeter around.:laugh::clown:

Just one thing to remember for this tournament - this round, I'm playing the attacker!:cheeky:

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Palantir,

Great news that Round 3 pairings are set. I look forward to smacking Gen Schmaeter around.:laugh::clown:

Just one thing to remember for this tournament - this round, I'm playing the attacker!:cheeky:

Just remember, the Russians have been here a long time and they were masters at defense. Your opponent may well hand you back your head, "Mr. I'm the Attacker"!!

LOL!!!!!

Now the world waits to see how you will do John...

Will you do as you're expected, as the commander of a mighty German KG, and crush the Soviet defenders? Or will you prove that you were not up to the task, of taking even a small Russian village, and be sent to a penal battalion?

The world now waits to see if the boast can be covered....

Good Luck to you both and Good Hunting.

MR

John Powderly

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mad Russian,

Actually, it was a reference to the confusion that occurred with the second round. The plan, as I understand it, was to play the defender in one scenario and the attacker in the next. However, I somehow ended up playing the defender in both scenarios. Some folks played the attacker in both. So, I just wanted to specify that this time, I'm playing the attacker.:)

My attacking is atrocious, as ADA can attest!:eek:

And I'm still looking forward to smacking Gen Schmaeter around.:clown: :laugh:

(But I'm more looking forward to talking a little friendly smack banter with Gen Schmaeter. Heck, that's the main reason I wrote message #38. However, he doesn't seem to be taking the bait...:hmmm: )