RD 3 "Seeing the Elephant" Newbies Tourney

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mad Russian,

Actually, I just wanted to specify that this time, I'm playing the attacker.

And I'm still looking forward to smacking Gen Schmaeter around.:clown: :laugh:

I'm more looking forward to talking smack with Gen Schmaeter. Heck, that's the main reason I'm here.
You know my machine, for some reason, didn't take your quotes exactly as you wrote them....hmmmm.....

I was just having some fun with you. Don't sweat it!

I'm sure that Gen Schmaeter is scared so bad he can't type out a response....

I can't wait to hear the comments that will come from round 3 of this tournament and the battle you are about to begin!

Good Hunting.

MR

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The files have been sent out to the Allied players.
End date is 2/24/07, good luck!
NOTE TO ALL ALLIED PLAYERS...The Germans are coming from the EAST, not the west, as it says incorrectly in the briefing.

As Gen Schmaeter so astutely noticed! Thanks for catching that! That went by almost a dozen playtesters and we all missed it!

Good Luck and Good Hunting.

MR

Last edited:

mangus2000

Reaction score
Country
ll
Are you running this tournament now? If so, do we need to have you play the scenarios so you know if you approve of them or not?

Good Hunting.

MR
It was just a little joke MR, wouldn't mind a copy of the files though:eek:

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It was just a little joke MR, wouldn't mind a copy of the files though:eek:

I appreciate the joke Mangus but my question was serious...do you want to play the scenario? If you do I'll send you a setup and we'll see how well you do....

I'll send you the files.

Good Hunting.

MR

Last edited:

mangus2000

Reaction score
Country
ll
I think the term Admin would be better for my involvment in this one, as everyone knows i am not the most suitable person to be training newbs ;). But posting all results etc and anything else at all you need help with i'm right by your side MR. Just say the word

I would love to play them though, send them to dandanmangus@hotmail.com
As long as i have a platoon of IS-2s vs Green Kubelwagens then i will approve:laugh:

Look forward to the challnge:D

Last edited:

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think the term Admin would be better for my involvment in this one, as everyone knows i am not the most suitable person to be training newbs ;). But posting all results etc and anything else at all you need help with i'm right by your side MR. Just say the word

As long as i have a platoon of IS-2s vs Green Kubelwagens then i will approve:laugh:

The first one is a Soviet 1941 mechanized attack on a German position.

The second one is a Meeting Engagement between Romanian and Soviet tank forces.

Which do you need the most practice with? Attacking with green troops or using defensive tactics to hold a small village?

Then pick a side for the ME....

Let me know and I'll send you a setup.

Good Hunting.

MR

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

And how did I go from making the scenarios and supplying the battle analysis to your "being right by my side helping me"? I"m supposed to be the one right by your side helping you!

You thought I missed that did you? While I was born at night...it wasn't last night!! :cheeky:

Good Hunting.

MR

mangus2000

Reaction score
Country
ll
The first one is a Soviet 1941 mechanized attack on a German position.

The second one is a Meeting Engagement between Romanian and Soviet tank forces.

Which do you need the most practice with? Attacking with green troops or using defensive tactics to hold a small village?

Then pick a side for the ME....

Let me know and I'll send you a setup.

Good Hunting.

MR
I'll take the Green Soviet attack, my attacks always fail miserable:laugh:

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Keep your eyes open Mad Russian

o
And how did I go from making the scenarios and supplying the battle analysis to your "being right by my side helping me"? I"m supposed to be the one right by your side helping you!

You thought I missed that did you? While I was born at night...it wasn't last night!! :cheeky:

Good Hunting.

MR
He has ways of weaseling out of things.:whist:

Thank you Mad Russian for your efforts and putting up with him.......you are also right you were not born last night.....because no one could get tha ugly in one day...oppps inside voice shoud not come out:eek: :laugh: :bite:

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

The first 2 scenarios of the tournament are in your in box with my setups!

Prepare to defend yourself man!!! Or in this case, prepare to attack me man!!! Whichever you feel lead to do!!

Good Hunting.

MR

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
o

He has ways of weaseling out of things.:whist:
I've already sent him a PUBLIC notice that the war is on!! Hard for him to fishtail out of it now!

Thank you Mad Russian for your efforts and putting up with him
I never intended on running the tournament but I've had worse jobs dropped i my lap. Besides, I'll make him do all the hard stuff!!

.......you are also right you were not born last night.....because no one could get tha ugly in one day...oppps inside voice shoud not come out:eek: :laugh: :bite:
Now... a Canadian calling an American ugly...that's like someone thinking there really is such a thing as Military Intelligence!!

Good Hunting.

MR