RBF27 Romanian Panzers SSR2

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
SSR2 indicates "All infantry must enter as riders." So does SSR2 mean both Russian AND Romanian infantry enter as riders? Per the rules only Russians can be riders (scenario set in Nov. 1942). The rest of SSR2 is Russian specific so I am thinking that the intention is Russian only(?). Any clarification help from the HOB guys? Thanks in advance.

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
Yes

Houlie said:
SSR2 indicates "All infantry must enter as riders." So does SSR2 mean both Russian AND Romanian infantry enter as riders? Per the rules only Russians can be riders (scenario set in Nov. 1942). The rest of SSR2 is Russian specific so I am thinking that the intention is Russian only(?). Any clarification help from the HOB guys? Thanks in advance.

As HSR 2 is for the Russians, this rule applies only to the Russian player.

Steve:smoke:

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
sswann said:
As HSR 2 is for the Russians, this rule applies only to the Russian player. Steve:smoke:
OK -- as it is written there is room for misinterpretation. Thanks for the clarification, Steve!

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Craig,

Thanks. I have added this to the R3 errata.

Chas

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Houlie said:
SSR2 indicates "All infantry must enter as riders."
If you are making a change, you might want to exchange the word infantry for personnel, just for correct usage. There are no "infantry" units in the game; only personnel units that are not PRC/Cavalry/Bicyclists/etc.

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
Brian W said:
If you are making a change, you might want to exchange the word infantry for personnel, just for correct usage. There are no "infantry" units in the game; only personnel units that are not PRC/Cavalry/Bicyclists/etc.

Index page I4, 2nd Ed Rule Book, left Column, under title of 'Infantry'.