RBF-23 "Romanian Holiday" Errata

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
The Romanian OOB lists two Bofors M34 ART Guns (Common Allied Minor Ordnance). I believe these should actually be M15 ART Guns (Romanian Ordnance). They have identical Gun Characteristic #s and very similar artwork. I am playing them as M15s because there is no Captured Gun SSR, and no historical context for either the Romanians or Russians to have been fielding an Allied Minor Gun in July of 1941.

It is a Paul Kenny scenario, so I doubt the designer would be readily available to confirm/deny this as errata.

Last edited:

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Romanian OOB lists two Bofors M34 ART Guns (Common Allied Minor Ordnance). I believe these should actually be M15 ART Guns (Romanian Ordnance). They have identical Gun Characteristic #s and very similar artwork. I am playing them as M15s because there is no Captured Gun SSR, and no historical context for either the Romanians or Russians to have been fielding an Allied Minor Gun in July of 1941.

It is a Paul Kenny scenario, so I doubt the designer would be readily available to confirm/deny this as errata.
Check the Fanatic Enterprise website for any possible errata. Or the Heat of Battle Games website for errata.