RB Chapter O Rules which were clarifications of Chapter A-D rules - where'd they go in RF?

Russ Isaia

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Red Barricades rules pages began with a series of O.# rules described as "clarifications of Chapter A-D rules." I can't find them in the Red Factories version of Chapter O. Are they still there? Assuming not, do they remain clarifications of A-D?

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
The Red Barricades rules pages began with a series of O.# rules described as "clarifications of Chapter A-D rules." I can't find them in the Red Factories version of Chapter O. Are they still there? Assuming not, do they remain clarifications of A-D?
All have been incorporated into the Rulebook, except for O.7 ARMORED CUPOLA...

Russ Isaia

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks all. I see them now in the 2000 chapters A-D (though not all are in the sections referenced - hence my confusion).

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Thanks all. I see them now in the 2000 chapters A-D (though not all are in the sections referenced - hence my confusion).
I think the rules referenced in the "old" Chapter O pointed to 1st Edition rules.