RB Board v3 LOS not working

Dualnet

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi All

We're playing RB using the latest VASSAL 3.4.12 and ASL module 6.6.1

In the help file under LOS is says "Version 6 and later boards support LOS checking. Check the release notes for a list of boards supported in theversion. For HASL boards, only Red Barricades currently supports LOS Checking."

However it doesn't work - is there something I'm supposed to download, update, or change to implement LOS on this RB board. All the other boards do seem to work although I have only tried a radom sample.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated

Honosbinda

Reaction score
Country
ll
What version of the board are you using? I'm using version 3 with the latest graphics from Red Factories and as far as I can tell LOS checking is NOT supported; I have to draw carefully. Same for Hatten in Flames. I think a lot of these HASLs don't support LOS drawing. I hope I'm wrong and can get it turned on, too.

One thing about Hatten, the scaling is wrong on the VASL maps, so we have to check vehicle bypass on the real map, but agreed to check LOS on the VASL map.

Dualnet

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'm using version RBv3 I agree that it doesn't work I only questioned it because it says in the help file that RB board is set up for LOS

DougRim

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
LOS works on RBv2. RBv3 is still under development to work with Red October. LOS will be added to it and the Red October map once completed.