Rat Pocket Charts ver 2

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am sure X will be very glad to have some one of your excellent skill set to help with proofing.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
It might be nice to include the MF spent entering bamboo for DFF purposes in a note. Saying it is a minimum move doesn't tell how many DFF shots can be taken.

JR

aneil1234

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
And if some one hasn't already mentioned (which they could have and if so sorry to annoy - or you could take it as a second vote for it) if you can include the Chapter D chart that explains the FIRE POWER implications of being Stopped, Non-stopped and/or in motion in the various phases for the different weapon types.
A very useful chart that is not replicated in the RB and is so very useful when trying to teach some one the art of Armoured combat etc

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I added a note on my C7.31 AP To Kill Table on the TK# Change line saying "(aerial MG n/a)". Per E7.41 range effects (and critical hits) are n/a for aircraft MG. You may want to do the same.

JR

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
enhancement: The Kindling Numbers chart on p. 17 should mention rule B25.11 for easy cross-reference. It should also include the -2 DRM for SMC and -1 DRM for HS/crew.

JR

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And if some one hasn't already mentioned (which they could have and if so sorry to annoy - or you could take it as a second vote for it) if you can include the Chapter D chart that explains the FIRE POWER implications of being Stopped, Non-stopped and/or in motion in the various phases for the different weapon types.
A very useful chart that is not replicated in the RB and is so very useful when trying to teach some one the art of Armoured combat etc
Where is that chart?

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I added a note on my C7.31 AP To Kill Table on the TK# Change line saying "(aerial MG n/a)". Per E7.41 range effects (and critical hits) are n/a for aircraft MG. You may want to do the same.

JR
Noted

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
It would be nice if the AFV Motion/Fire Modifiers chart noted that C⁴ also always includes Case B & Case C. We recently had a discussion on this, and yesterday I was asked whether they applied yet again.

JR

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
A super-minor point, but the special column labels on the (I)IFT are not consistent: "A-P Minefields" vs. "A-T Mine".

JR

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Can we get the main IFT columns highlighted or marked somehow on the IIFT table? Due to laminated pages I cannot highlight the columns anymore.