Rat Pocket Charts v3

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I will probably pass on this iteration (I have copies of v1, v2, v2+ lying around and they are an incredibly useful tool, but I'm not enough into KW that this version would really add much to me), but I must say, moving the TH/TK tables closer to the front, and reinforcing the covers, look like smart moves. On the copy I've been using most (staying right by my laptop ever since lockdown started in France, 2 1/2 months ago), the corners of the covers are getting visibly worn.

csiemers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Was perusing the v3 charts and noticed on page 7, under A14.3 Sniper Attack, the top grey highlighted line states "Successful Sniper Check = Final DR <= 2; Pin = Final DR 3" shouldn't that line be in the A14.4 Sniper Check section?

csiemers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Was perusing the v3 charts and noticed on page 7, under A14.3 Sniper Attack, the top grey highlighted line states "Successful Sniper Check = Final DR <= 2; Pin = Final DR 3" shouldn't that line be in the A14.4 Sniper Check section?
Found another.
Page 31, the Footnotes, a - h are missing their bold letters.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A proofreading error:

The first page of the Nationality Traits, the header: 'Word War II National Capabilities Chart' (sp.).

I'm very pleased with the new layout and especially glad to see the Chapter W /Korean War terrain and LC flowchart.