Rare & OOP ASL gear posted on eBay ending sunday 5/13/18

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello Everyone:

Haven't been to this site in quite some time! I am trying to raise some cash & so am I am, regrettably, letting some of my very rare OOP TPP ASL gear go. Some of the items are: the three early Waffen SS packs from HOB, HOB Tarawa module (the original version), HOB King of the hill, CH the third bridge, a bunch of early CH stuff that may or may not still be in print, War Oboe Monster Pack, FLP's Baraque de Fraiture, and more My eBay user name is writer-man, link to my sellers page: https://www.ebay.com/sch/writer-man/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
... I got a lot of other stuff up for auction too like clothes (older clothes that don't fit anymore), boxes of used tennis balls (people buy these for dog toys), a golf set, ceramic pottery, hats, and a whole lot more! ... I am more than happy to combine shipping on multiple items to save bidders as much on postage as possible (as a matter of fact, one guy actually bid on 25 of my ASL TPP items as of today). Anyway, have a great day everyone & roll low!