Rank change

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Originally posted by GeorgiaDixie
Yeah, even with all his posts in WTTA. He probably would be extreme top dog. It would even take Dr. S down. Hmm.... evil plot to take down an evil dictator. Hope he doesn't see this thread... (Hides deep in underground bunker) :armed:
Are you back in your armoured toilet again? I thought we'd been through this...

Dr. D.

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
Are you back in your armoured toilet again? I thought we'd been through this...

Dr. D.
Oh no, he saw the post. And he remembers my location! Remember, I still have the Coke destruction button.....:armed:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Oh no, he saw the post. And he remembers my location! Remember, I still have the Coke destruction button.....:armed:
I'm tempted to send the GKRs to rip open your plumbing as we speak...erm...type. If nothing else, you wouldn't be flushing that toilet ever again.

:D

Dr. S.

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
I'm tempted to send the GKRs to rip open your plumbing as we speak...erm...type. If nothing else, you wouldn't be flushing that toilet ever again.

:D

Dr. S.
My plumbing is wired. That actually wasn't me, it was previous inhabitant of the bunker. I think he was fixing a leak one day and blew himself up. So I don't do any plumbing around here....:)

Tom DeFranco

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janos
Nope. I'm still "moderator".

I admit, though, that I'm confused as to why this was done. Periodically, I go back into the ancient days to bring new light on an old discussion. Unless this is reversible, can't do that in the WBTS forum now.:(

JS
Yeah, and you're still that handsome devil with the sword attacking the infidels, too. :D

Reaction score
I just figured it out. Lastcav deleted all the posts over in the ACW past the first page. Thats why you and I have been adversely affected, because we have a lot of posts there. You know, someone should do some housecleaning like that with the WWII forum. Its gigantic!
Yeah, we're going to have to send Mark to remedial moderators school. I hope they can retrieve the info, because like Tom said there is a lot of good info there, I hope this isn't a trend.

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Lance Williams
Yeah, we're going to have to send Mark to remedial moderators school. I hope they can retrieve the info, because like Tom said there is a lot of good info there, I hope this isn't a trend.
Brian says he's in the process of retrieving the deleted posts, so they aren't lost forever. Just hiding for now!

JDS8072

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That is something they shall not have to know about sir. Especially with me as head of propaganda. Now I want to see smileys and everbody clapping and shouting NOW:bowdown: :armed: