Race to the Meuse - Motorcycles & barbed wire fence Questions

thively

Reaction score
George,

Setting up RM 1, playing the Germans, and I am wondering if the KGP barbed wire fence rules apply to the cycles in RM? I didn't see anything in the RttM B6.5 rule that would keep a motorcycle from crossing a barbed wire fence, other than taking a bog check, is that correct?

Todd

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
George,

Setting up RM 1, playing the Germans, and I am wondering if the KGP barbed wire fence rules apply to the cycles in RM? I didn't see anything in the RttM B6.5 rule that would keep a motorcycle from crossing a barbed wire fence, other than taking a bog check, is that correct?

Todd
Todd, there is Errata on LCP website concerning this rule:

RM B6.5 MP COST and BOG: Barbed wire has no effect on MP costs; however, no motorcycle may cross a barbed-wire-fence hexside. Each vehicle that crosses a Barbed Wire hexside must undergo a Bog DR, in addition to any other Bog Checks required for entry of the Location. If it Bogs, it is left in the hex it was attempting to enter. (If it Bogs twice, due to both crossing a barbed-wire-fence hexside and other terrain in the hex, mark it with a Mired – not a Bog – counter). The only DRM (A.17) that can apply to a barbed-wire Bog Check are +1 DRM if the vehicle is not fully tracked, and/or a +2 DRM if the vehicle has Truck-type MP expenditure.