Question on playing with the option AI "Commander Control"

SG1

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Hello everyone,
I am wondering if anyone plays selecting the "Commander Control" option in the AI selection menu. And if yes, I would be interested by some experience return. Is this option a way to mitigate the relative dumbness of the AI, like preventing that units attack piecemeal instead of awaiting some build-up and the arrival of support artillery ?
SG

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've played against the AI very little but I doubt there is any way to mitigate the relative dumbness of some of her moves.

hapshott

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Hello Sg,

I always play with commander control. The ai is fully auto and I use the command&control for my army. By this, my army makes the same mistakes as the ai army. Also the number of mouse clicks is much less.
There is only two things with c&c and that is the movement of the leaders and artillery. I cannot get then move correctly. So these two I sometimes move without c&c.

C&c gives in my opinion a better game against the AI. So if you need to play against the AI, then just think that some of your troops didn't understand your orders.

One things which I miss with c&c is the order delays. This would at to the realism (think tigers on the prowl command delays).

Regards , Hapshott

Last edited: