Question on Deluxe Pack scenario FT 203 Harakiri Gulch

thively

Reaction score
I'm just starting a vasl game of this scenario and found the errata on the US setup, but am also wondering about the board d6 stream, where the captured US tank is located. Nothing in the SSR's indicates that the stream is dry, but from the historical description, which describes the stream as a "deep draw" and of course as a "gulch" The tanks location is in the stream which is called the gulch, so the stream is the gulch. The scenario card seem so show the map with the stream being dry. So, all this to ask, is the stream supposed to be dry in this scenario? Anyone from LFT who can comment?

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I just zoomed on the scenario "source" PDF and found that the stream is not dry at all, it is just that the depiction of the stream on the d6 map shows very little water so the thumbnail may looks like it has a gully instead of a stream. But unless the author (Pete Shelling) has a word on it, it is a regular shallow stream as per B20.4.

thively

Reaction score
I just zoomed on the scenario "source" PDF and found that the stream is not dry at all, it is just that the depiction of the stream on the d6 map shows very little water so the thumbnail may looks like it has a gully instead of a stream. But unless the author (Pete Shelling) has a word on it, it is a regular shallow stream as per B20.4.
Thank you for checking on that.