Question on ASLSK-style Map Reprints

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are individual ASLSK-style mapboards only reprinted when the product/pack they originally came in is reprinted? There's several mapboards that have been out of stock for a long time on the MMP site, and it's not clear when/if they may be reprinted. If some products/packs are never designated for reprinting does that mean any mapboards that came with them will forever be out of stock? Just trying to figure out the feasibility of establishing a travel set of maps while keeping their original products intact. There's several that have been lingering on my To Buy list for a long time.

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Which boards are those?
I don’t foresee any boards being OOS forever.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The ones that have been on my list for a couple of years (at least) are: 83, 85, 86, 13 a/b, SK i, SK k, SK l (lower case L), DASL a, and DASL l (lower case L). Some of those were part of modules (a little odd that they went out of stock before others from the same module), others were from packs which I don't think have been reprinted.

DVexile

Reaction score
First name
Ken
Country
llUnited States
I’ll add 9, 11 and 33 but I suspect those will get reprinted with DB in not too long.

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
FWIW, I picked up 85/86 by purchasing Roma and BoFs scenario packs on one of MMP's black Friday sales for a nicely discounted price. Far better than having to buy a full module to obtain boards. I face that dilemma with the four KWASL boards (#80 - 83).