Question for editors.

Marko

Reaction score
Country
ll
Why have I been harassed for airing my views and chastised (which I deserved) for some rude comments I made and yet NOTHING has been said to DAN NEELY who made up a post that I did not post. You know HE LIED, he actually made stuff. Well has he been warned about his disgusting behaviour ?

Siberian HEAT

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Marko, the reason I haven't said anything is because I don't know what statements you are talking about. Please contact me in private so we can discuss any issues you have and I will look into them.

This is for everyone; As I said before, all views are accepted here if put forth in a semi-constructive way and not meant as personal derogatory attacks. Please be considerate of each other.

:TRUCE:

Scipio

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Marko, you can not seriously expect that we can prove each single quote for truth. Believe it or not, we have real lifes. To control the board is not our profession, we don't get paid for this or anything else we do for the club.

But if people start to insult other people, then be sure this will rise our attention. This breakes the rules on all public boards and we be handled in an appropriate way.

BTW, I'm curious. Which of the games we support do you like most?

JAMiAM

TOAW III Project Manager
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marko
Why have I been harassed for airing my views and chastised (which I deserved) for some rude comments I made and yet NOTHING has been said to DAN NEELY who made up a post that I did not post. You know HE LIED, he actually made stuff. Well has he been warned about his disgusting behaviour ?
I think that what Marko is referring to is Dan's post in http://www.warfarehq.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1405 where he attributes "alot of anitsemetic sewage removed to keep me from vomiting" to Marko.

It did throw me for a second, until I realized that Dan had gone inside the quote tags, removed the rather lengthy body of Marko's unattributed quote, and then substituted what Dan thought it all boiled down to. I admit that to someone who is not thinking too clearly about the possibilities, it can be misunderstood. However, to someone who is taking the time to calmly analyze the comments of various posters, and to scan through the thread for verification, it is rather obvious that Dan simply did not want to repost all of that, when his own response was mostly just "Plonk".

In that case it might best to avoid confusing those so easily misled, and simply have deleted the quote tags, and addressed the member by name, but as they say, that's all history now... :gas:

Dan Neely

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Re: Question for editors.

Originally posted by JAMiAM

I think that what Marko is referring to is Dan's post in http://www.warfarehq.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1405 where he attributes "alot of anitsemetic sewage removed to keep me from vomiting" to Marko.

It did throw me for a second, until I realized that Dan had gone inside the quote tags, removed the rather lengthy body of Marko's unattributed quote, and then substituted what Dan thought it all boiled down to. I admit that to someone who is not thinking too clearly about the possibilities, it can be misunderstood. However, to someone who is taking the time to calmly analyze the comments of various posters, and to scan through the thread for verification, it is rather obvious that Dan simply did not want to repost all of that, when his own response was mostly just "Plonk".

In that case it might best to avoid confusing those so easily misled, and simply have deleted the quote tags, and addressed the member by name, but as they say, that's all history now... :gas:
In retrospect, you're probabally right that I should've phrased my post a little less ambigously. I attempted to clarify it, but because the thread was locked I wasn't permitted to edit it. Since I cannot, if one of the moderators would strip the quote tags for me, I'd be grateful.

Scipio

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Re: Re: Re: Question for editors.

Originally posted by Dan Neely
In retrospect, you're probabally right that I should've phrased my post a little less ambigously. I attempted to clarify it, but because the thread was locked I wasn't permitted to edit it. Since I cannot, if one of the moderators would strip the quote tags for me, I'd be grateful.
Done

Marko

Reaction score
Country
ll
Scipio - I play ACOW, EF & WF.

Everyone else - I am now satisfied that the 'Neelygate' scandal has been resolved.