Question about POA2 installation and GeoBuilder

smg13

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello. I am having problems with the GeoBuilder. If I try to use it when building a scenario from scratch, I get the message that the GeoBuilder is incorrect or incomplete and not running from the HPS Shared Folder.

I install POA, install the patch 2.3.83, then I "try" to install the TSS update v8 and TSS common update 003... but I have no idea where they should go? Can anyone please help me, and maybe post a step-by-step process of installing the Geobuilder/patches, ect and where they should go.

Thanks!

navman74

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just letting you know your post was read..sometimes this forum stays quiet a long time. I will have access to the computer I installed on over the weekend and will try to do a blow-by-blow... One thing that may be helpful in the meantime is knowing your OS. Mine is on a Win8 machine, which probably would be the same for Win7, but may be different for something like XP.

smg13

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello navman74, thanks for the reply... I know about the forum being a bit slow. I have been "lurking" for a long time, so I know how it is.

I have windows 7, and POA2 runs Ok. The only issue is the GeoBuilder giving me the inclomplete or worng folder install message. Otherwise POA2 updated fine.

Thanks!