question about internet wargame tournaments

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
hello, not counting chess board games, Risk and Advanced Squad Leader, what are the wargames of which there is a tournament organized by the interent that has lasted for several years and which has dozens of participants?
I have seen several PoG and BtB tournaments online, but they have not more than 20 players, and they are discontinuos.
also a permanent Axis&Allies ladder exists, but I would not put A&A in the "wargame" family.

Any info?

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
hello, not counting chess board games, Risk and Advanced Squad Leader, what are the wargames of which there is a tournament organized by the interent that has lasted for several years and which has dozens of participants?
I have seen several PoG and BtB tournaments online, but they have not more than 20 players, and they are discontinuos.
also a permanent Axis&Allies ladder exists, but I would not put A&A in the "wargame" family.

Any info?

About the only thing that comes to mind is OGRE.

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
any reference please ? I'm not into SJ games anymore.

I remember also a UP Front permanent ladder based upon internet play and, perhaps, online tournaments, but I have never seen such a mitological site or forum.