Quest Assistance, Instance Runs

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
This thread is for DethNet members to post in when they require assistance with difficult/group quests, as well as to organize Guild runs through instances. We're very big on helping members with their quests (when possible - most of us work and have families, remember!), and have made uncountable runs in an effort to make life easier for our fellow Guildies.

(I think I've run WC at least 10 times without receiving a single XP :laugh: )

So please! If you need help with anything, this is the thread to post in! As we get everything up and running, we'll have more and more members checking in frequently, and we'll help you get through whatever it is that's giving you trouble. (Many of us that are not involved with setting up the webpage/forums etc are not checking in as often in the early stages - we don't have the traffic yet! But all that will change once we get things running full speed).

It would be of great help if you also mention the times that you play most often, so we can work out when it's best to try to get together with you.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
That would be cool! Likely can't make any time for it until the weekend hits, however (my usual gaming time, as you guys know well!)

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
:laugh: You know it! I actually found enough time last nite to get a few bars of experience, what were the odds? D:

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
lol i find time some how to ^.^ ding 30 now

like my signature?

Last edited:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Congratz!

And yes, nice sig! You should consider putting "DethNet Officer" in there somewhere, if you'd like - I'm in the process of making a change to the forum here. We're going to add in an Officer's forum, and all recruiters will have access to it. (As well as the Founders, obviously!)

We can take care of guild management and the like in it, is the operational plan so far.

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
done ^.^ :p! woo yea am i fast or what:p yea nice idea Brainstorm center!

lol its just me and you in this thread should call it surii & corbix's Bar and Grill , pass the Peanut's!

Last edited:

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

i like this one beter but this site makes it looks sooo stupid shrinks it up realy bad buy hey how do you like it? o yea hey if anyone whants me to ill make them a sig im not realy that bad at it :p least i dont think so

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing what you could whip up for Surii! I wanted to get sigs going for all of the Founders and Officers, but you're better at this than I am. I just patched mine together in Paint while I was having a slow day!

I also know that Beeyatch and Canibis want one too!

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
yea send me some pictures or just post them on here tell me what you whant it to say and you got it :smoke:

d0ntd0it

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
To break up all your togetherness on this post I will interject. I would like some kind of sig too. I'll see if I can find any pics. What are the sig limitations here?

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
350x76 I think... And no rotators. If you're inclined, you should have it say 'DethNet Officer' somewhere in there. (We're going to make a special forum for officers in here).

D3adkl0wn

..your own personal Jesus
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
OK, first off, this is not a quest, or a mission.. at least not one that is tracked in the game..

I am hoping to get a group of 3-4 (including myself to come with me in search of a rare item drop in the elven lands of Darkshore.. the item in question is the pattern for "robes of Arcana".. it is carried by dark strand voidcasters and it has a 0.96% drop rate (not high, i know)

the plan is this. meet in ashenvale and venture north deep into ally lands till we get to the tower in northern darkshore (about 56,26).. from there we kill until we get at least one of the patterns, and if more are found the party shall roll for them to take as loot (they sell for approx 40g in AH!) after that, not only will i be able to compete the quest i'm on that requires the robes, but i will then be able to make them for the warlock guildies who need them, and for a whole lot cheaper than the 8g that they sell for in AH..

i have sent invites to Borntrue, Corbix, Canibis, and Beeyatch.. any other interested parties plz let me [Benic] know.. for if we succeed it will be legendary.. that's right guys LEGENDARY!!! :D

thank you for your time..
seacrest out..

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
well about your signature , (anyone) just post some cool screen shots tell me 2 colors you like and what you do ill make a basic sig. repost it and if you like it use it, if not ill make another one :p the one that i have isnt cartooned because the site wont, let it show up right , and for benic just let me kno ill do it arcana here we come!!! :p:clown:

dont cut down your screen shots ill do it for you. just post full ones if you whant to make is easyer on me use CTRL+Z :p!

Last edited:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
OK, first off, this is not a quest, or a mission.. at least not one that is tracked in the game..

I am hoping to get a group of 3-4 (including myself to come with me in search of a rare item drop in the elven lands of Darkshore.. the item in question is the pattern for "robes of Arcana".. it is carried by dark strand voidcasters and it has a 0.96% drop rate (not high, i know)

the plan is this. meet in ashenvale and venture north deep into ally lands till we get to the tower in northern darkshore (about 56,26).. from there we kill until we get at least one of the patterns, and if more are found the party shall roll for them to take as loot (they sell for approx 40g in AH!) after that, not only will i be able to compete the quest i'm on that requires the robes, but i will then be able to make them for the warlock guildies who need them, and for a whole lot cheaper than the 8g that they sell for in AH..

i have sent invites to Borntrue, Corbix, Canibis, and Beeyatch.. any other interested parties plz let me [Benic] know.. for if we succeed it will be legendary.. that's right guys LEGENDARY!!! :D

thank you for your time..
seacrest out..
Ooh, tough call, tough call! I've been meaning to go up there myself and slaughter like mad until I got that pattern as well. Been planning on it for several weeks now, but haven't had the chance! I've also been patrolling the AH for the pattern, but it's never in there.

Good quest idea! Have you had any takers yet?

D3adkl0wn

..your own personal Jesus
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Corbix says he's in.. think Canibis said ok too over in game mail.. you are welcome to join too.. we could be there a while tho.. lol

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
(Aside from Corbix, above! Maybe if we got 4 or 5 of us, we could slaughter like mad til we got two :laugh: )

I'm just trying to think what would be best for the group as a whole - I can slaughter those guys all by my lonesome fairly easily, so I don't know if it would be alot of help if I came - then we'd need two patterns...

Thoughts?