PTO Terrain

WAMedic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there a terrain chart in VASL for PTO terrain? Looks like the terrain chart I have loaded only has ETO type terrain info.

macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Hi

I think I have an extension that does what you ask (and a few other things) - it copies the PTO chart (and a few other things) - "Extension Scenario Aid Test v0.0 loaded" is the message I get
I have been slack and don't use 6.6 yet but probably works on it as well
send me a conversation message with your email and I can send it to both of you to try out - its worth a try probably

Rob

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes there is a "PTOT.vmdx" file that is available since at least 2018. It's simply the PTO chart cheat sheet that Mark Pitcavage had on his DM site. Where I picked it up? Unknown, but perhaps the Texas ASL site.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Yes there is a "PTOT.vmdx" file that is available since at least 2018. It's simply the PTO chart cheat sheet that Mark Pitcavage had on his DM site. Where I picked it up? Unknown, but perhaps the Texas ASL site.
This is a good hint, thanks.

I did not find it neither on the Texas ASL site nor on Desperation Morale, though. Google doesn't know it either.
I reckon, some Japanese Halfsquad snatched it and craftily gained Concealment at the end of the next CCPh, never to be seen again...

A suggestion:
If you have the extension, you could forward it to the guys at vasl.info, who could then add it to the list of extensions on their site.

von Marwitz