ProSIM announces the publication of "Media War" as a Kindle-exclusive title

Pat Proctor

President, ProSim Company
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gents,

I have been asked what I have been up to during this break in game releases. Well, here it is...

In Operation Iraqi Freedom, insurgent and terrorist groups have developed the capability to use small, relatively insignificant tactical attacks, amplified through the megaphone of the media, to erode the will of the American public to prosecute the war. This capability has neutralized the overwhelming advantage the US military has in firepower in Iraq by bypassing it completely.
This is ProSIM's first Kindle-exclusive title and my first full-length book. This book is the culmination of over two and a half years of study of the US military, the insurgency, and the media in Iraq, including lessons learned from my first six months working in Iraq on the front lines of the media war.

To get Media War: The Media-Enabled Insurgency in Iraq, click here.

You can get the Kindle software free for your PC by clicking here.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks very nice.

Any plans to also bring this to the new google books thing?

Pat Proctor

President, ProSim Company
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am looking at both the Google book thing AND the B&N Nook. I wanted to start with the Kindle because it had the biggest install base and the most versatility...Amazon offers the Kindle software for free for every device from the PC to Android to iPod/iPad. And the color figures look really good on color platforms.