promotions needed

Sloko

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
hi everyone due to the loss of three of the guilds higher lvl officers i thought it is time to open a thread to talk about promoting a couple of members to the club. I'm glad to hear that the ones that left are still helping out with an eye toword the end game ,helping the guild and kara attunement. i have two canidates to put forward for consideration based on what i have seen glowinghawks and boombooms look to be trying to help out, they have been posting runs on the calander on a regular basis . any others that anyone knows of? Your thoughs and ideas on the subject would be greatly appireciated.
Merry Christmas all : Sloko :D

ShadowHawks

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Happy to see that I has been consedaring before I was a officer :D

thx for all the vote too :p

But we actually need more officer in guild .. and we need to recruit more ppl ! I'm actually working on that ( recruit ) since Cani isnt back yet and I'll like to know if ne1 got ideas for new officers ??

---- Shadowhawks's Signature ----
Glowinghawks - Baron
shadowhawks - Cannon Fodder
Blackhawks - Cannon Fodder ( Twink )
Whitehawks - Scream ( Twink )

Last edited:

ShadowHawks

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I actually dont know him .. but I was thinking about Whipitout .. he has been hlping guildies alot and now he's trying to get enough honors and marks for gladiator with me for when we get 70 :) so yea I think he would be a great choice !

---- Shadowhawks's Signature ----
Glowinghawks - Baron
Shadowhawks - Cannon Fodder
Blackhawks - Cannon Fodder ( Twink )
Whitehawks - Cannon Fodder ( Twink )

Last edited:

ShadowHawks

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
ok this is really bad, a other officer left <Whipitout> .. + he was 1 of the great 70's we got in guild. I think we have to work on getting keyed has fast has we can and for sure get mroe ppl 70 and recruit ppl that are 65+ so we can plan our endgame ! I heard that Blacklist wasnt going well and some members came back in DethNet .. but if we can get most of them back in we could be ready for endgame faster then we think ! seriously I dont wanna lose a other friend in this guild so think about it and let me know wut u decide - thx !

ShadowHawks

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
For a other officer I would suggest Droex - but only when he hit 65 ( I think he's 61 by now ) - he's a great member and he always hlp ppl when he can ! + even if he got hacked, he was able to get lot of gear back and we hlped him alot - I think he likes us ( the Guild ) and that he will stay with us for a long time !

Cowwmann

Reaction score
For a other officer I would suggest Droex - but only when he hit 65 ( I think he's 61 by now ) - he's a great member and he always hlp ppl when he can ! + even if he got hacked, he was able to get lot of gear back and we hlped him alot - I think he likes us ( the Guild ) and that he will stay with us for a long time !
I agree with ShadowHawks about Droex. He has downloaded most of the addons and is really helpful in the guild.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'm going to be reviewing the Officers soon.

Switching our Guild Focus changed alot of the ways we do things, including Officer's duties, all of which will require a reworking to be inline with our new goals.

Stay tuned! (And many thanks for the input!)