Promoted to Junior Officer? Read for access to the Officer Forum!

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Guys, Brent has setup the DethNet Officer's forum for us. You cannot currently see it without submitting a request to join the user group. To do so, look at the left of your screen, above the forum listings, and click on the User CP button. On the left-hand menu, towards the bottom under Miscellaneous, you will see Group Memberships. Click there.

You should see an option to join the DethNet Officers user group. Do so, and submit the request. Please drop a post here when you have done so, and I'll approve you and you'll be able to access the Officer's Forum. (You will find it just above the forum listings once you have access). When you can get in to it, please drop a post inside there to check in.

Also - once you have submitted your request for access to this forum, please drop me a PM so I know to login to the Mod Panel and grant your request!

I'm going to be making several changes to how we do things, based on the events of the past week, and some conversations with Bee and other Founders. Your input would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT - The forum that all users can see is actually the Senior Officer Forum. Unfortunately at this time, we do not have the same setup going for both of our Officer forums. (The one you can see requires a password, and is for Founder/Senior Officers only; the Junior Officer forum, which is what most of you would likely be concerned with is a hidden forum, and you will only see it once you have followed the directions above, and been approved!) I will endeavor to get both of these forums setup in the same fashion, if it's not too work intensive for the admins.

Last edited:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
And approved!

Jump in, the water's fine!

Oh - I also need the Founders to submit a request as well. Bee and I are already in there.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Request not approved - I can't find it! Something must have gone wrong, Canibis... Can you please try it again? You have to hit the 'send request' button (or some such thing).

Try again, please!

Remo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All appears to be working great! Thanks again!

Remo Williams, the Destroyer of Worlds

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Fair, Kel and DaPoet (Soulchild) - your request has been approved!

Kindly go to the new forum that you see, and drop a post to let us know you got in ok.

mr2 - also request approved, after I thought to check your sig just to see who you were!! :laugh: