PROKHOROVKA! game on pre-order now at advancingfire.com!!

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
I've never ordered from them so I don't know how it works between them and the source.

Is there a way to find out how many copies they are expected to be receiving? Can we pre-order via them so as to still get the provider pre-order price? Or will we pay the MSRP from the resellers plus shipping?

Regardless...I'm just hoping that the pre-order number is met so this product gets printed... :)
Last I looked Derek was toe to toe with retail price from the publisher. A very imprecise survey. Look at his prices for this and other products and draw your own conclusions. The free shipping has always decided it for me.

Last edited:

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Don’t sleep on adding that sweet dice tower! Mario’s are the best towers out there. That helped me justify the shipping as well!
Ah yes...but that would be dice tower number three for me...I think two are enough. One large one for my gaming table and a smaller folding one for "away" games!

Den589

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Last I looked Derek was toe to toe with retail price from the publisher. A very imprecise survey. Look at his prices for this and other products and draw your own conclusions. The free shipping has always decided it for me.
I'd second this recommendation. Ordering from Derek via Ritterkrieg with the free shipping is the best way to go in the US.

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My question is how does ordering from places like Second Change Games play into the pre-order count for the minimum required to see it printed?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
My question is how does ordering from places like Second Change Games play into the pre-order count for the minimum required to see it printed?
Their orders are taken into account apparently

hoxson1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Came across a Prokhorovka! map image the other day on some Twitter acct.
  • One 36.8” x 22.0” HASL map sheet which represents the historical layout of the Andreevka and Vasilyevka villages

Attachments

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Came across a Prokhorovka! map image the other day on some Twitter acct.
  • One 36.8” x 22.0” HASL map sheet which represents the historical layout of the Andreevka and Vasilyevka villages
That is a lot of good tank country.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
They are. He already posted as much on FB.

Keep in mind that this module looks MUCH larger than Biazza Ridge or Brevity as far as content goes. The price of the game itself looks very fair, it's the shipping people are going to have to debate with themselves about I think. Buying in bulk with some buddies is also an option to save shipping.

It looks like it comes in an actual box this time, nearly 1000 color counters, 7 maps (5 of which connect and create a playing area almost 10 feet long, for the armor nuts 😁 ), 13 scenarios (including two SK scenarios and a large CG scenario).

I'll definitely be pre-ordering.
I second all that you have said. I preordered too...and am getting a Biazza Ridge....to swallow the shipping costs to North America a little easier.

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
What's the average size of scenarios? Big maps call for big scenarios.