PROKHOROVKA! game on pre-order now at advancingfire.com!!

Jeff Sewall

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If they are planning to include black SS counters I would strongly suggest that they dump any symbols with the SS runes and tactical call signs since those symbols are currently very popular with white supremacist groups.
LOL, so in your mind, the symbols of Nazism were absolutely fine until they started being potentially identified with current groups?

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
There is still playtesting going on so I would not worry about hitting the number to be honest guys!
It also says on the website that the deadline might be extended until Dec. if it does not hit in time.

jyoung

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
There is still playtesting going on so I would not worry about hitting the number to be honest guys!
Saw some of that going on a few nights ago on VASL. There were a LOT of wrecked tanks 🆒 .

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Now at 239/250. Based on recent pace, it probably won't make the number by the end of the month, but per above, it will be close enough that I think we can assume it will published. Number should hit by mid-Nov.

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
Now at 239/250. Based on recent pace, it probably won't make the number by the end of the month, but per above, it will be close enough that I think we can assume it will published. Number should hit by mid-Nov.
Urrrrrrrrah!!

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow, module-specific dice towers, that's next level "Inception"-esque.