PROKHOROVKA! game on pre-order now at advancingfire.com!!

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
174/250

Ok...ok...not too bad.

But not good enough...so I will be forced to bring out the black helicopters, intelligence analysts, hackers and to put boots on the ground. These assets will be used to determine why you are not ordering this product through a collection of various types of data including what you all are doing, where you are surfing the internet, what you are talking about and other assorted details. Steps will then be taken to "encourage" you all to preorder (a reference to the mind-ray thingy upthread).

Therefore at this time the following operation will commence:

PReorder Operational Kibitzing History Or Results Of Various Keyboard Analytics

Code Name: PROKHOROVKA

:D

Last edited:

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
190/250

Operation PROKOROVKA is continuing to have an impact...+15 orders in six days since its commencement.

:D:D:D

EDIT: Field reports of increasing sales numbers. The top brass is crediting the ongoing Operation Prokorovka...:)

Last edited:

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
The date of the assault is still restricted?? Each delay increases the amount of Russian fortifications!!!!! Your opponents will have??
Spend the time wisely servicing those panzers?
Order copies now please 😬😉

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"When I think of this attack, my stomach turns over." - Adolf Hitler, to Heinz Guderian.

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
The game will be over by Christmas?
As the auld battle cry goes.

Over here I hope. 😉

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Two protagonists of the 12 July battle, Major P.S. Ivanov and Ost. R. Von Ribbentrop. The former lead a T-34 company of the big 32nd Tank Brigade in a deep penetration in the area of Komsomolets State Farm, behind the German lines, and with his unit resisted until death in a defense pocket there. The latter, that was the Nazi Foreign Minister's son, lead the 6. Pz4 kompanie LSSAH near 252.2 hill when the Soviet attack began. He survived Kursk, than lead a Panther kompanie in SS HJ PzRgt. He survived the war. We dedicated a counter to both. All the SMC (single man counter) in Prokhorovka! game are historical.

1910919113 1911119112

Last edited:

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
220 going up fast. Only 30 to go. I am excited to see this. Not the worlds biggest Kursk fan...but still nice to play some games before the panzerfaust arrives to change how tanks are used.

Gamer72

Reaction score
First name
Ian
Country
llUnited Kingdom
That’s a lot of potential burning wrecks...

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
How is the preorder number going. Is the target reached at last?

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If they are planning to include black SS counters I would strongly suggest that they dump any symbols with the SS runes and tactical call signs since those symbols are currently very popular with white supremacist groups.