Project Legion Announced by CCP

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am getting the sense that this is their DUST game but with a new coat of paint for the PC:

[h=1]Project Legion announced, a first person shooter set in the Eve universe[/h]
Dust 514 is a free-to-play FPS extension of the EVE universe, bringing Battlefield-style team multiplayer to New Eden. The problem is, you can only play it on PlayStation 3. That is, until Project Legion is released. This is a new shooter by CCP that will appear on PC. Rather than simply port Dust over—although the games do share some features—they’re creating something new.
We'll see. CCP's track record hasn't been stellar (pun) when it comes to making games other than EVE.

Nexus6

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Two problems I see with this. First of all, why don't they just integrate it with EVE as a major EVE expansion? It would add a much needed new dimension to the game. Seems to me that this would be a great way for them to compete with Star Citizen and Elite Also, I wouldn't touch a first person only mmo with a ten foot pole. My preference is third person, with the option of going to a shooter mode.

Last edited: