ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
All of Stalingrad eventually.

KGP reprint with in black color and skullz.

Indochine War (tbh I think LFT is the best contender to make this)

Scenarios implementing the new units from KWASL, specifically Rangers.

A China HASL. I recommend Taerzhuang. Anything with a huge KMT force. I would buy a whole nother OoB to represent a 1945 Red (Chinese) Army that played more traditionally.

Saipan HASL.

Kiev HASL

Kharkov HASL

Caen HASL

Kharkov HASL

Pyramids overlay for desert boards.

RSI counters.

Salerno HASL

Alpine (high mountain) Terrain

Smolyensk HASL

Futbol

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
print on demand winterized and PTO themed boards that could be like a preorder bundle or you must buy a a certain amount i.e. at least ten boards OK might be chrome to some but I think it would be a cool option

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
print on demand winterized and PTO themed boards that could be like a preorder bundle or you must buy a a certain amount i.e. at least ten boards OK might be chrome to some but I think it would be a cool option
that really would be cool, I doubt it will ever happen but it would be great

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
I have them. Really the best CH maps they ever made were for their Finland module. Really high quality stuff.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Poland 1939 HASL, Warsaw 1944 uprising HASL - both have been covered by TPP, but an "official" MMP one would be great, too.

Other than that - Normandy 1944 beach landings HASL (maybe Pointe du Hoc?).

Some Desert HASL.

And Crete HASL.

In short - HASL's. A lot of HASL's.

Wayne

Doing Plenty, Kinda Slow
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Khalkhin Gol, though kinda the wrong scale for an ASL HASL, would maybe be a good incentive for new desert/arid geoboards w/some features.

Though strategically lopsided, there was good give-and-take at ASL scale.

Off-hand, I don't know of a focal point for zooming in as was done for the KGP I/II HASL modules.

Russian vs Japanese early war and the event which made Zhukov's name.
wikipedia said:
The battle was the first victory for the soon-to-be-famous Soviet general Georgy Zhukov, earning him the first of his four Hero of the Soviet Union awards. ... Zhukov [won] at the Battle of Stalingrad, using a technique very similar to Khalkhin Gol, in which the Soviet forces held the enemy fixed in the center, built up an undetected mass force in the immediate rear area, and launched a pincer attack on the wings to trap the German army.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
I figure that if they wanted to do Nomonhan then they could. But you know what I’d like to see? Something from the 1945 campaigns. Manchuria or Korea or the Kuril Islands.

It’s weird to think about but there are nice little Japanese aquariums and restaurants and happy villages literally miles from dreary Russian islands now.