Products that I'd like to see MMP produce

Bill Kohler

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
--A hardbound ASLRB, with standard page sizes, with crisply printed text (as in the binder ASLRB) that lies fully flat when open. (Leave out chapters K and W.)
--A similarly hardbound chapter H.
--A more durable pCharts.
--A full geo map-set and overlay-set that are 25% to 33% enlarged.
--An article on the history of SL/ASL.
--An article by Perry on the rule philosophy he follows when giving Perry Sez's.
--Counters that change terrain type: woods/swamp/hill mass, etc. (Yeah, I can make these simply enough, but IMO they'd make a nice insert in a Journal.)

Last edited:

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
--An article by Perry on the rule philosophy he follows when giving Perry Sez's.
I assume he undertakes a thoughtful, rational, process where he maintains awareness of the overall balance between realism and game play, being mindful of each rule's inter-relationships with the whole, and possessing an humble sense of responsibility for shepherding the overarching gestalt of the game through this period in its life.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!

Dude chugs some Thunderbird and whips off whatever snarky response his craven heart desires, cuz he's Perry Freakin' Cocke and HE DON'T HAVE TO CARE.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
--A hardbound ASLRB, with standard page sizes, with crisply printed text (as in the binder ASLRB) that lies fully flat when open. (Leave out chapters K and W.)
--A similarly hardbound chapter H.
--A more durable pCharts.
--A full geo map-set and overlay-set that are 25% to 33% enlarged.
--An article on the history of SL/ASL.
--Counters that change terrain type: woods/swamp/hill mass, etc. (Yeah, I can make these simply enough, but IMO they'd make a nice insert in a Journal.)
I think the hardbound ASLRB is a great idea

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Magic 8-Ball? I thought you had to use two 6-sided dice in ASL?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Some years ago a guy from GB (i´m sorry but can´t remember his name) was very eager to fill the gap of missing maps of Stalingrad. Unfortunately he left ASL for some other, heretical wargames....

This is only a small snippet of the first map he made....

View attachment 22993

And a snippet of the final version i think...

View attachment 22994
yep he did several of the missing parts, he also was doing a OTO map for me from the original , unfortunately he never returned the original and that is dead in the water now , asked several times to get the stuff back but just got ignored!