Problems with login?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Some users in the ASL forum are reporting problems with logins (http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?124448-Log-in-problems). My session is set not to expire, but when I try to log in using a private window, I get the error message:

> Forbidden
>
> You don't have permission to access /dropzone/drop.php on this server.
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/login.php:99) in [path]/includes/functions_login.php(201) : eval()'d code on line 19
> Redirecting...
>
> Thank you for logging in, jrv.
> Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

The logon page seems to be of two minds, both logging me in and not. My attempted logon apparently doesn't succeed. I can't tell if this is the same problem that is being reported above because they give no details.

JR

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I tried again with a different browser, and I get the same error as above. It's hard to capture, as the first redirect is sending me straight back to the login page.

JR

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Some are having luck by logging in with the "Remember Me" box checked?
As I said, I have a current session, so I don't need to log in myself. I wanted to bring the matter to the attention of the powers-that-is.

JR

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I tried again using the "Remember me" checkbox, but I still fail. I am reluctant to keep trying as the server may decide I am a pest.

JR

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
I tried again using the "Remember me" checkbox, but I still fail. I am reluctant to keep trying as the server may decide I am a pest.

JR
how are you posting if it wont let you log in?

Never mind, I see your earlier nmessage

Management has been informed

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
how are you posting if it wont let you log in?

Never mind, I see your earlier nmessage

Management has been informed
As you saw, I tried both a private window in firefox (which won't pass through my current session) and another browser, which has never logged into the forums. Both are failing and with a similar error. Thanks for your help. I don't know if this is the same problem the others are having because they haven't added any details. The redirect does happen pretty fast, so perhaps they can't get the details.

JR

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Hackers attacked the site. We lost a few days posts, but everything should be working now.

Everyone should change passwords just to be safe.