Regards,
Klas

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
klasmalmstrom said:
Assume I have a squad that is guarding Prisoners. I run this squad with Prisoners through residual FP and the Prisoners gets Casaulty Reduced/eliminated.

Does that still count as if the enemy killed them (thus still awarding me
doubel CVP) ?
Sure, it was your opponent that rolled the dice.

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm not sure this is correct. But I can't find the relevant passage in the rule book. Any help? Where does it say you get double VP if your opponent causes the casualties.

To clarify, I know such a statement is in there, I just want to check the exact wording. It doesn't seem reasonable to me (i.e. too gamey) that a player can run prisoners thro residual to collect double points.

Sam

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
SamB said:
I'm not sure this is correct. But I can't find the relevant passage in the rule book. Any help? Where does it say you get double VP if your opponent causes the casualties.

To clarify, I know such a statement is in there, I just want to check the exact wording. It doesn't seem reasonable to me (i.e. too gamey) that a player can run prisoners thro residual to collect double points.
ASLRBv2 A20.54 (Fifth Sentence) said:
Prisoners/Unarmed units eliminated by fire from their own side still count double for Vicotry Conditions.
It is gamey, but that is a problem the scenario designer has to be aware of when chosing VC.