Primosole Bridge - Question on Rule CG7

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
CG7 said:
OPTIONAL VEHICLE EQUIPMENT:
Optional AAMG [EXC: Jeep(a)], Gyrostabilisers, and Schuerzen must be rolled for individually (H1.41 and 1.42). If so equipped, no additional CPP cost is assessed.
In the initial scenario of the First and Third Campaign Games, the British enter with up to four Jeep(a)'s landing by glider. I am confused about what the exception for Jeep(a)'s in the above quoted rule means. Does it...

(A) - Exclude Jeep(a)'s from having the Optional AAMG
(B) - Exclude Jeep(a)'s from having to roll for the Optional AAMG

Appreciate any help you can give. My Jeeps are landing by glider in just a few minutes under 24 hours time! :)

Ole Boe

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
My guess is (A), that jeeps are excluded from having Optional AAMG.

The reasoning is that the exc is placed just after "Optional AAMG", and not after "...rolled for individually (H1.41 and 1.42)."

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Good point. I am convinced by the reasoning, even though I would rather have AAMGs on my otherwise unarmed Jeeps. :)

pward

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Since I'm setting up as the Italians for this one, I think the Brits have all the FP they need for the opening night landing. Just remember that the jeeps can't cross the irrigation ditches, so the only safe (mostly safe) place to land is in the south.

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
pward said:
Just remember that the jeeps can't cross the irrigation ditches, so the only safe (mostly safe) place to land is in the south.
The Q and S hexrows don't have the irrigation ditch problem for a northern landing...