Previous member returning. Any old timers about?

g_young

Reaction score
Hello,

this is a reintroduction. I used to play regularly about a decade ago before life dictated otherwise and all my games were boxed up and stored. I always intended to come back.

As time went by, I thought there was no chance, and thought I'd just sell up and move on. I checked out the MMP website to get a handle on current prices and bamo! I got interested in the GTS series and downloaded the rules for reading.

I started getting operational games like Edelweiss and Kirovograd - I'd always been more interested in simulation than competitive play at that level.

And then, I thought I'd paw the ASL stuff one last time before selling it...it has that unique weight and feel to it. The hours rereading in order to grasp a mechanic....

Fatal mistake.

My "Hatton" pre order is around 500. I have Forgotten war.

My old login works although I never posted much here, and so I am back.

Nice to see Scott is still around. Given this is a hobby with a late breaking bell curve, age wise, I'm almost dreading asking about the whereabouts of Tate Rodger's or Ron Mosher.

Cheers
Gary

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey Gary. Tate is still around but I haven't seen Ron Mosher about for a while. I think once AOO came out his reasons for being here disappeared.

g_young

Reaction score
Hey Gary. Tate is still around but I haven't seen Ron Mosher about for a while. I think once AOO came out his reasons for being here disappeared.
Thanks for that, Vinnie! Nice to know. As to Ron, yes, I can imagine once he could physically embrace his "green meanies", life took another direction....