Preferred Weapon?

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What’s your weapon preference for class or race?

There are in-game limits per class as to what weapons you can exactly carry but I think they have enough variety for most everyone. A nice thing about the game is you can choose whatever weapon you want to fit your playing style (looks) and not “suffer” for not having “THE” weapon. I really like the fact that they have kept the weapons looking “real” and properly sized, I’d hate to see a hobbit run by carrying a horse-sized Mace.

For my Hunters I switched between Bows & crossbows but finally went for the bow picking faster shots over the slower but harder hitting Crossbow. I never got into using a Spear, just not the hunter image I have. They also carry quivers- even with endless arrows I can’t see an archer not having one equipped.

I decided my rock-pounding Dwarf will only carry crushing weapons: hammers or maces maybe an axe if I loot a good one. I like the look of him carrying a shield so I doubt if he will carry a two-handed weapon.

I can’t see my Healer “spilling” blood then working to stop it, so it’s maces all the way.

What say you?

jayedub7423

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Right now with the Warden it's a spear and javelin. But when I played with my champion I always preferred either dual wielding the same type of weapon for the looks, or two handed swords.

I guess the shorted answer would be axes or swords.