Postage question

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Every game forum has at least one bellyaching Ravinhood type, they've probably spent their cash on some game or other then found they didn't like it, so out of spite they launch a vendetta against the games company.
We've all bought games at some time or another that we then find to be disappointing for whatever reason, but of course we just think "oh well, that's life", and move on without resentment.
But some people can't move on so easily,they feel conned and cheated hence their bad-mouthing of the games companies.
All I'll say in the bellyachers defence is that there are games on sale that are a disgrace, heavily bugged or malfunctioning etc that should never have been released til they were cleaned up and made presentable. (I won't name names)
So yes, although I certainly don't condone the annoyed purchasers behaviour, I can certainly understand it..

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
All I'll say in the bellyachers defence is that there are games on sale that are a disgrace, heavily bugged or malfunctioning etc that should never have been released til they were cleaned up and made presentable. (I won't name names)
LOL ... bad boy, POS! :D

Talking about psychos and idiots, hey guys, believe me, game forums are probably the very most civilized place in the Cyberworld you can find. If you do not believe me, just try some (actually any!) forums that relate to politics or current events :D

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Talking about psychos and idiots, hey guys, believe me, game forums are probably the very most civilized place in the Cyberworld you can find. If you do not believe me, just try some (actually any!) forums that relate to politics or current events :D
No sh*t?
I regularly do the rounds of such current affairs forums for fun, for much the same reason as Victorians used to go on guided tours of Bedlam to gawp at the poor inmates..:)
For example here are just some of their forum quotes directed at me which I collect to show my pals to give them a good laugh -

(obscenities asterisked) -
Faeshadow to me -"there are no words for the depth of ignorance and depravity that your mindset displays"
PeterM quote - "Mick, your posts are so full of BS I await to here you mooing. You are obviously one paranoid individual who has delusions of grandeur, and these are the least of your problems.....You do realise you're a tw*t?"
Veritasbellum to me - "..inane drivel, as the majority of your posts are....I pity you but I don't hate you"
Toolate quote to me - "Everybody thinks you are an idiot...What crimes are you planning now? More race hate?"
RomanticHorror to me - "you sick bast**d"
CreationFallacy quote to me - "Your posts remind me of local radio stations. Same old boring cr*p over and over again"
ZenAgain to me -"you wander off into drug induced metaphore.....I could tell by your posts that dementia was setting in"
PaganSunflower to me -"you have not fooled those on this board with even a shred of intelligence"
LanceT quote - "Mick try not to be a pr*ck all your life, eh?"
ZaZen quote - "Mick is like horse manure. You either stand in it or are sensible and avoid it."
OldyOneCanardly to me - "you are just an ignorant, bigotted, anti-semite with fascist and racist tendencies ....nothing of intelligence to contribute to anything or anybody ......you big loser in life"
Dm2473 quote to me - "you are a boorish, small minded, shallow, nincompoop"
Junoth quote to me - "What a sick and twisted mind you have! In fact the word "evil" springs to mind when I read your demented claptrap!"
Nanacad - Mick is a long time AOL message board w*nker..
Donbain - "I've got Mick on filter for one very good reason, his intelligence is too low beneath mine to dignify his lewdness with an answer"
Krpzd1 to me - "You really are a prize t*t aren't you?"
Sandragoggins (witch) -I'm sure God has a special seat in hell for you Mick,...feel free to go fornicate yourself
SheriNuwine - "Mick you come across as a pervert,do you like cheeky little minxes who play with dollies?"
Sunami - "Mick...the lazy workshy parasite that you are"

PS - this is me in this pic, I'm in the centre background sitting semi-naked wearing a crown.
Er...call me 'Your Majesty' from now on, okay?

Last edited:

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
Can you understand the part about him starting a second account at Battlefront and having a conversation with himself stupidly thinking he wouldn't get caught out by his own IPs? :laugh:

He was actually dumb enough to blatantly rush to his own defence in the same thread.

I don't have the heart to look in on the Rome: Total War forums. He was threatening to support that franchise next...
Wow, funny what you can run into...

Maybe this can cast some new light on this old thread? Or Dorosh's lack of any real character?

Old 10-24-2009, 02:37 AM
Administrator

As for Dorosh... he wanted to leave this Forum but apparently couldn't bring himself to do it voluntarily. So like "death by cop" he forced me to pull the trigger on him. The specific reason for his banishment was yet another cyber stalking of a Forum member after repeated warnings on and off this Forum that he wasn't going to get any more second chances. He knew exactly what was going to happen when he posted, yet he did it anyway. Not that he was likely to be around much longer anyway, since at the same time he was under a "last straw" warning for violating our rules against Trolling and Sniping.

After his banishment he used multiple alternative accounts to "duck the ban" and he had existing duplicate accounts BEFORE he was banned (which is grounds for instant banishment all on its own). One account he had used to support his own argument in a thread (which is why we don't allow multiple accounts!) and another account he used to SPAM the Forum with almost 1000 posts (mostly in the General Discussion area). I had to ban him a couple of times in rapid succession. For someone that clearly wanted to be banned, he sure tried hard to get back here after.

Steve