here are some pics of me with my epic mount :p
some other pics of dethnet in RFD
and a pic of me in this big guys stomach lol

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Think it's a little glitch lol

Shankk thought he was walking around but the whole time I was walking and he was flying a bat with his minion on the ground. We are in a building in Arathi.

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not sure but I know he was talking to the firstaid trainer there but instead of walking he was flying around next to me and he didn't have it on his screen so that was the reason I took the screenshot, he didn't know what I was talking about. The damn bat kept messing my hair up with the wind from his wings and the flapping next to my head was quite annoying. LOL

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Great shots, all!

Fair - Yeah, I've seen lag do oddball things like that! I even have a story similar to your involving Shankk. We were coming back from a run, and were heading towards town. Shankk was pretty low level, and had drawn some *huge* agro (I think we were on the way back from WC). I stopped to kill the monsters attacking him, and told him to stay back. He said "What are you talking about? There's no monsters around me at all, I'm almost back in Xroads!" And I said "No you're not, you're almost dead! Look there you go, you just died!"

He told me I was nuts - he was in the town already, and walking towards the repair guy. POOF! Everything caught up at once, and his screen updated - lying there dead as a doornail! :laugh: