Post your WoW screenshots

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
yes sir i do.. :p
Ok, give! Is it a conversion thing after the fact, or is there a way to output to mpeg or something? The latter is what I thought, but Cani is convinced there's no way to change it in the prog... (But that makes no sense to me).

:D

FREE!? ... free hes asks.. i have spend every single copper (very nearly anyways) that i had saved to get this beast.. lol.. i went from 500g+ to under 20g in 2 days.. and i would have needed another 250g if it werent for Mego and his lock..

definitely NOT free.. lol
Ok, that's still cheaper than the 900 the rest of us are looking at shelling out. And how is it that Mego saved you so much money? Did he donate to your cause, or was there an option: pay X gold, or slay the ultimate demon type of thing?

D3adkl0wn

..your own personal Jesus
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok, give! Is it a conversion thing after the fact, or is there a way to output to mpeg or something? The latter is what I thought, but Cani is convinced there's no way to change it in the prog... (But that makes no sense to me).
i hate to say it but its pretty much spelled out on the fraps website in the FAQ.. :p .. first of all, you must know that your fraps settings should be half size and at 25fps, and sound off (to keep size small to begin with.. you can change this later if you like)... then, all you have to do is place the movie into windows movie maker and do what you are gonna do (add music, star-wipes, etc...) and save it, it'll ask for the format, choose one that suits your fancy (i chose avi)... your movie should be tiny in size, (mine went from 350Mb to just over 1mb in a test) and there you go

Ok, that's still cheaper than the 900 the rest of us are looking at shelling out. And how is it that Mego saved you so much money? Did he donate to your cause, or was there an option: pay X gold, or slay the ultimate demon type of thing?
after the 6 lil gathering materials quests, you have to buy 3 items that cost 250g... these items are needed to summon the steed.. However, they are NOT consumed, and can be reused (if kept)... so as long as the person summoning the steed is in your party and you succeed in doing the ritual you'll get credit for the last part of teh quest and get your steed

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
:laugh: You'll just have to be a little quicker next time Doug...

(Send me another few stacks of cloth, and I'll see that you get your gold!) :D

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
i hate to say it but its pretty much spelled out on the fraps website in the FAQ.. :p
:clown:

You'll note that I didn't say *I* was having issues ;) - Cani is the one working with the prog, not me. :p

Thanks for the info tho - I've got Cani hassled into looking at it soon and seeing if it solves the problems!

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I noticed Shankk trying to help me. I a can see it with my comp but you guys cant!! Have to fix the problem!!:angry:

D3adkl0wn

..your own personal Jesus
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
try making sure its a jpg before you try to imbed it.. bmps sometimes are finicky.. also where are you hosing the image? if it's not from a site where you uploaded the pic yourself it could be taken down and thusly leaving you with a dead link

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Cani - to convert those the jpegs, just open them in paint, then use 'save as' (not save!) and at the bottom of the window, there is an option to change the file type...

Also bitmaps (bmp) are generally huuuuge compared to jpegs...

narianna

Pink Floyd FTW
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Considering the disappointing amount of screenies being posted lately, I thought I'd share some of my own artwork with you :D

And here... educate yourselves.... =D

dougthefizzl

The Pwner of all pwners
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
wakashi...hmmm that pic means something but eh i really dont care about it now :D i feel like sleeping!

Oobie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is from by pre-DN days (prob a week before). I was so proud of this (single-member) guild. A day of ally camping got it reported ;_; I loved that tabbard too...