Post your WoW screenshots

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
if its maturity your talking about then you can't call me a kid im just as mature as you are:p

ps. hope the botom of the world falls off!

narianna

Pink Floyd FTW
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
SURII! you're so not meant to bring that ladder/bike thing up again.

Corbix, you know your half of the world couldn't live without us. It's like Yin and Yang, you need us to survive. Be careful what you wish for... maybe our half of the world will detatch from you and create our own solar system which you're not a part of. And we'll know where you are and launch an intergalactic war on you.

I rock.

Milltown and I in AB, pirate style!!

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok cool pictures every one now we have too put our skills to the test see how we take pictures on our guild event and well see how it goes! Also there was to maybe have some photo shoots where guild members come here to see the photos to play our little game but they have to join our gamesquad forum first so maybe we should tell them if they want to play. Have to be a member first before they can play i belive this was corbix idea for the photo shoot
and if you have any ideas to take close up photo at diff locations but dont take pictures of say just a little rock then they will never know.

Where the location is maybe say picture of a wharf or something like that ill post some ideas here later next couple of day

D3adkl0wn

..your own personal Jesus
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
on a lil road trip

i'll leave this one up to you. no comment

Ok, does this happen to everyone?

In flight near the loch modan dam

This is the screen shot that results from falling off the bridge in ashenvale from azshara.. before the 10 min swim back to druotar in order to get back up... :(

so i was running for the zepp and made a jump for it.. turns out that those bags on the side are quite sturdy.. however i was stuck out there for the whole trip

I feel as tho i'm haunted.. it follows me.. even in the BGs

Last edited:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
A quick shot in the Hinterlands, where I forgot to turn the UI off.

A quick pic at a cool bridge.

A bit closer in...

A neat shot with some sweet moonlight.

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
nice shots :p! whats that macro ding!? that for when you level?

Last edited:

narianna

Pink Floyd FTW
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Surii looks kind of grumpy in the first one - did she break a nail or something?

lol @ benic for falling off the bridge

hahaha 2 narianna's! double the fun :D watch out guild....

aaaannnd this is the nasty side of nari - flexing her muscles over her syndicate rogue roast!

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dethnet owning agian! :devious:

its my horse!

mmm camping! dethnet stlye:p

lol

Corbzilla

nice shots benic and nari like them both

Last edited:

narianna

Pink Floyd FTW
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
*shriek* corbzilla! *faints*

hmmm this is me being shot out of a cannon - maybe edited?

darkmoon pirates xD

after milo finally got his gorilla out of the way.... lol

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Nari, you looked absolutely gorgeous. I really enjoyed officiating the ceremony. (Have you kicked him out yet? :devious: )

And you have no idea how hard it was to get myself dressed for that wedding - now I know what a chick feels like! It took an hour to decide what to wear. Had to look good (not slutty :laugh: ), but had to make sure not to look too good, as it's very crass to try to steal the bride's thunder... :D It took two of us an hour to decide on what I should wear to officiate, and it cost me 10g to make the crap! (Of course it just ended up to be one of the highest $ robes I could make that looked proper, of course... :laugh: )